Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am terribly picky

I am terribly picky about everything in life. Whether it be which yogurt I buy, which pencil I use, what purse I bring,etc, everything has to be perfect. It is because of this reason that I excel at some things in life, and fail miserably in other things. People tell me to pursue some things even though they don't conform perfectly to my ideals/standards, because if I never take a chance, I will miss out on so many things in life. I don't want to lower my standards or compromise though, because doing so would make me, well, not me anymore. I've been so indecisive lately, one moment I would decide one thing, the next moment, I would decide against it. I hate decisions, life is hard, I just want someone to make my decisions for me...