Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nostalgia

Today I went back to Vanier to get some food from the Vanier caf. I walked the same path I used to walk in first year to get back "home". That's when nostalgia hit me. Memories of first year flooded back to me, and the beautiful scenery around Vanier made me miss first year in Vanier even more. Now that I live in Gage, I've finally realized how beautiful Vanier was, with its cherry blossoms and flowers and fields. Whereas Gage is all gray and drab. I sort of wish I had stayed in Vanier for my second year. I was so close to it. Before all the confusion over who got housing and who didn't happened, I had planned to stay in Vanier with V, M, and A. But things happened(I don't even remember what), but M decided that she didn't want to live in Vanier anymore. Then K's housing appeal got through, and she asked me if I wanted to be roommates with her. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really wonder if I made the right choice. I know that I've missed the only chance to live in Vanier again, since third year is probably too old, unless I'm an RA or something, but yea, its too late now. I really wonder how my second year would have been if I lived in Vanier. I guess this is just another one of those big WHAT IFS in life...