Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I can't believe what has happened, I'm in denial right now
I can't believe A died in a car crash yesterday. I just can't believe it. I keep thinking I'll go back to school in September and see her again. Maybe we could go to Costco together. Party together. Go clubbing together. Have dinner parties at each others places. Play hearts again at another rowdy party where we don't care much about hooking up with random guys. I can't believe it. It seems like it was a few days ago when we talked on facebook chat. When she said she had to go so she'll ttyl. Little did I know that would never happen. I still think that she'll come online one day. And we'll pick up the conversation where we left off. That I thought she was super photogenic and that she should take more pictures of herself. She was such a nice girl, like seriously really nice and gentle. I still remember the last time I saw her in person. She had dropped me off at the airport. She hugged me goodbye and said she'll see me in September. I can't believe shes gone, I can't believe I won't see her in September. I can't believe I won't see her on campus, that I won't be able to yell her name loudly and wave frantically at her until she notices. I can't believe I won't see her smile again when she sees me waving frantically at her. I can't believe she left us at such a young age. I just can't believe this.