Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

What I'm thankful for

Last night at fellowship I was asked this question for small group girls talk. And this is my answer. ( I only shared the skeleton of this post though, no views on my life was disclosed.)

I’m very thankful for the loving family I have. I’ve always known I was very blessed in this aspect of my life. I’m the only child, the jewel of my family, and all the attention was always on me. Everyone always loved me the most, because I was the only one.

That’s why I try to live my life perfectly so they can be proud of me and not have to worry about me. But I feel that when my grandparents and mom die, I’ll have nothing to live for anymore. And I’ll just be waiting to die after that happens.

Yes, thats my view on my life.

I don’t wanna have kids either because I don’t want to bring another child into this terrible world. Because if I had a choice I would have never chosen to be born. I feel like pain I’ve experienced outweighs the happiness I’ve experienced.

The only wish I have is for my family to be happy.

But I’m also very thankful for the church families I’ve been a part of for the past few years of my life. The people at E and C Church have been very welcoming and caring, and my spirits always feel lifted after I see them.